At the Last Futurist we have been bullish in our opinion that the best penny stock that’s covid-19 related is ticker $RLFTF. The small Swiss biotech firm is of course responsible for the surge in $NRXP today.
While the American side of the partnership is showing tremendous gains, we should see some of those gains in the smaller mother ship, Relief Therapeutics.
So what’s the news? (RLFTF is up only 17% at the time of writing).
There’s now hard evidence ZYESAMI prevents mortality In patients with Covid-19. We knew that quite a long time ago, if you have been following our reports on $RLFTF.
The recent data will be presented at the Disease Control and Prevention Summit on July 21 at 10:10 E.T. In the recently completed phase 2b/3 trial, patients treated with placebo experienced a statistically significant elevation in interleukin 6 (IL-6) cytokine levels, whereas those treated with Zyesami had a minimal increase in IL-6.
It’s however become a bit clearer: Data from Randomized Phase 2b/3 Trial Shows Patients Treated with ZYESAMI™ are Significantly Less Likely to Experience IL-6 Cytokine Rise, and Have Improved Survival and Recovery from Respiratory Failure, Compared to Patients Receiving Placebo. (Capitals not mine).
Relief Therapeutics really is the main beneficiary in the partnership however.
- They get 50% of the U.S. profit
- 85% of the profits in Europe
- 80% of the profits in the world
That’s a high degree of certainty for a stock that was worth $0.19. $RLFTF.
While $NRXP is up over 30%, it’s Relief that’s the superior stock here. The Swiss biotech could become one of the more important biotech companies in 2022 in Europe, especially with the Delta rise.
- Relief and NeuroRx have taken steps to set up the manufacturing of RLF-100™ to prepare for potential future commercialization. NeuroRx contracted Nephron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. for the manufacture and fill & finish of commercial supply of RLF-100™ in order to ensure that adequate drug inventory will be available when needed.
- Relief similarly contracted with Bachem Americas to manufacture sufficient RLF-100™ drug substance to supply an initial 1 million doses. Bachem was the first peptide manufacturer to synthesize RLF-100™ and has played a leading role in the development of the drug substance over the past 20 years. In addition, NeuroRx entered into an agreement with a leading nationwide pharmaceutical logistics partner to ensure overnight supply to U.S. hospitals.
There’s more certainty about the potential of Zyesami with regards to Covid-19 and serious cases and possibly even long Covid. To this day $RLFTF only has 5,000 followers on Stocktwits, which makes you realize how ignored some European small cap stocks can be.
On September 21, 2020, Relief and NeuroRx announced the completion of their partnership agreement for the commercialization of RLF-100™ worldwide. However the data will be eagerly awaited on July 21, 2021. It’s frankly been quite a long wait. For us this has always been a long hold.
To learn more about Relief, simply put $RLFTF in the search at the bottom of this site.
The data is most likely good enough to deliver an EUA by the FDA. That is, NRx Submitting Biomarker Letter of Intent to FDA Based on Phase 2b/3 Data in Support of ZYESAMI™ EUA Application and Future Potential Indications.
This means it’s highly likely 2022 will be a big year for Relief Therapeutics. With so little of the world vaccinated and Delta accelerating the race, a Covid-19 therapeutic like this will be more needed than ever.